Careprost Eye Drop
Careprost is eye drops which can be used in decreasing pressure in the eyes in adults who are suffer with the problem of glaucoma with high pressure in the eye. If the pressure in the eyes is increases then it is harmful for our eyes and resulting blindness.
Careprost eye drop is appropriate for the children and adults which can be used to reduce pressure in the yes. You use this eye drop in home or any other location. If you take this medicine to decrease the pressure in the eye then should be clean each of the make-up on your eyes and also take away contact lens from your eyes. Careprost eyelash is an ultimate of ophthalmic solution that can be used for those people who are suffering with the problem of hypotrichosis in which the density and length of eyelashes reduces. This eye drop facilitates to achieve and maintain fuller denser and darker lashes.
Composition of Careprost
Bimatoprost is an active ingredient (about 0.03%) of the careprost eyelash enhancer serum increase the outflow of the fluid which causes reduces in the intraocular pressure (IOP) to treat the problem of glaucoma
How to use Careprost for better growth of eyelashes?
Taking a drop of careprost bimatoprost ophthalmic solution about 0.03 to the applicator brush on the upper eyelid and avoids of lower lash line. During the night you should take this medicine before going t sleep. For best result it may take 3 to 4 months. When you achieve the desired length and thickness of the lashes then will begin will take one to two per day to maintain the length and fullness of the lashes. Before using this medicine consult with doctor. You should not discontinue the usage of the product.
There are several careprost side-effects which are as given below –
- Blurred vision
- Change in color of vision
- Eye color changes
- Eye discharge
- Double vision
- Increase in growth of hair
- Eye pain
- Burning or itching of eyes
- Redness of eye
- Eye swelling
After taking this eye drop if you feel one of the side-effects then immediately consult with doctor.
Uses of Careprost
There are some uses of this eye drop which are given below –
- Glaucoma – This medicine is used to treat the problem of Glaucoma in which it harms the vision of the eyes.
- Intraocular hypertension – This medicine helps in the treatment of intraocular hypertension that decreases the fluid pressure in the eyes.
- Hypotrichosis of the eyelashes – This type of medicine can be used in the treatment of inadequate amount of eyelashes (hypotrichosis); that increases the thickness, length, and darkness of the eyelashes.
Time of effectiveness of Medicine
The time of the effect of this medicine at around 12 to 24 hours for those patients who use this medicine.
If you forget to take the medicine for the treatment of glaucoma or other diseases then next dose of this medicine should be on the specified time as per instructions by the doctor. You should not take extra dose of medicine to make up the missed dose.
If you take overdose of this type of medicine and feel any side-effect for a long time then you should immediately consult with doctor.
There are several precautions after or before taking this medicine which are as given below –
- This eye drop may cause some changes in eyelashes that also change the thickness, pigmentation, length, a misdirected growth of eyelashes and many more. It may also change the color of eye with the increasing the amount of brown pigment in the iris.
- This medicine is not prescribed for those people whose age below 16 years for the safety.
- If the solution of this medicine which is infected by bacteria then it may causes an infection of the cornea (bacterial keratitis). It is advice for those people who take this medicine for the treatment that before using this medicine is not infected by the bacteria.
- After taking this medicine, the effect of this medicine may causes blurred vision or problem in vision of the patients. When you take this medicine, you are advised not to perform several activities such as driving a vehicle or operating machinery.
- The eye drop is not prescribed for those people who use contact lens in the eyes. Before using the medicine, contact lens are removed from the eyes and can be reinserted after 15 minutes of procedure.
- This type of medicine is also not recommended for those people s who are suffering with the problem of any allergy
- Careprost is not prescribed for the pregnant women. Before taking this medicine you should discuss with the doctor about the advantages and disadvantages of the medicine.
- Before using this medicine, you should read the careprost reviews on the internet.
Where to Buy Careprost?
If you are suffer with the problem of glaucoma and interested buy careprost with reasonable cost as compared to market price then visit to the pharmacy Wokaz.com. This pharmacy is the best place to buy careprost online in all over the world including Australia, UK and USA. Now you can search online store of pharmacy and order careprost or careprost buy one usa from the website of any Wokaz pharmacy.
As per several resources, This is the best place to buy careprost eye drops with free delivery and low price. The guarantees of the Wokaz are for best quality of this medicine.