Treatment of Penis Enlargement
The size of the penis is one of the common sources of anxiety among male people. Most of the male people think about the treatment of penis enlargement are they have a normal size of the penis is suitable for urination and sexual activity with their partner. Some of the companies claimed that creams and stretching devices can help in increasing the size of the penis. Several male people think for enlargement surgery to enhance the size of the penis.
Normal size of penis – Generally, the exact size of the penis maybe 5 to 6 inches with a circumference of about 4 to 5 inches. Some of the male people have a smaller size penis as compared to another person. Hormone problems and genetics are one of the rare causes in smaller size penis known as micro-penis. However, as per studies, most of the male individuals looking for penis enlargement that is averaged size.
Several treatments of Penis Enlargement
Most of the advertised methods of penis enlargement are ineffective and some other methods are harmful to the penis. There are some of the treatment techniques and products which are used in increasing the size of the penis are given below –
- Vacuum pumps – Vacuum pumps help in increasing the size of the penis by a large amount of blood into the penis that also beneficial in the treatment of impotence in men. In this technique, vacuum pumps can make a penis look larger temporarily. If any an individual excessive use of vacuum pump then it can damage elastic tissue in the penis that leads to less fever erections.
- Exercises – The physical exercises help in increasing the flow of blood from the base to the head of the penis. Although this technique appears which is safer than other methods. However, there is no scientific proof that it works and also causes pain, disfigurement, and scar formation.
- Pills and lotions – Generally, pills and lotion contain minerals, vitamins, herbs, or hormones which manufacturers claim to increase the size of the penis by using these products. But too much use of these products may be harmful to the health of male people.
- Stretching – This process involves an extender or stretcher device and also referred to as a penile traction device for the penis to exert gentle tension. As per studies, an increase in about 2 inches by using these devices.
There are two types of surgery of penis enlargement which are s discussed below :
- Penile augmentation – In this type of surgery, it involves injecting fat cells into the penis. The purpose of penile augmentation is to increase the width and length of the penis. This surgery or procedure is harmful for the health of male people. The side-effects may include distortion and swelling of the penis. If a side-effect is severe then the penis may require removal. There is another process of penile augmentation that uses grafting fat cells in the human body onto the penis. It is less invasive that can increase the size of the penis is about 2.39 to 2.65 cm after one year of surgery. But the penis may lose about 20 to 80 percent of the new volume after one year of penis enlargement surgery.
- Suspensory ligament release -In this type of surgery, this ligament anchors the penis to the pubic area and offers support during sexual activity. During surgery, if any doctor cuts the ligament then it changes the angle of the penis that can make too much longer as compared with before surgery. In this type of surgery, it can increase flaccid the size of the penis between 1 and 3cm. However, the satisfaction rates of partners and patients tend to be low. Due to lack of support, it can make penetration difficult during an erection.
Success rate of surgery – The success rate of penis enlargement surgery is high due to male people did not follow precautions and complication occurs which is harmful after surgery. According to the Journal of Sexual Medicine, it found that after surgery, the rate and result of 81 percent satisfaction with their penis enlargement are high. There is a small number of complications such as scarring, infection, and seroma after surgery. About 3 percent of male people needed to remove the devices because the problems occur in the procedure of penis enlargement.