It is one of the sexual problems in which male people ejaculate very soon during sexual activity than he or his female partner wants more. There is an estimation about this sexual disease that at least 1 out of 3 men is suffering from this sexual difficulty.
This sexual problem can be diagnosed by some sexual problems which are as given below –
- You can feel frustrated and upset or avoiding sexual intercourse as a consequence.
- You are unable to delay ejaculation at the time of sexual activity with your partner.
- You can ejaculate within one minute of penetration.
Some of the psychological or biological factors that can play an important role in this sexual problem. Most of the male people feel embarrassed to talks about this sexual problem. Premature ejaculation is one of the common sexual problems that can be treatable by several sexual techniques, and counselling medications, which helps in slow down ejaculation during sexual intercourse.
Symptoms of Premature Ejaculation
The main symptom of this sexual problem is the inability to delay ejaculation for more than one minute after penetration during sexual activity. But this sexual difficulty can occur in all sexual situations or also during masturbation.
Types of Premature Ejaculation
Premature ejaculation can be categorized into two types are as given below –
- Lifelong primary premature ejaculation – This type of premature ejaculation occurs when starting with your initial sexual intercourse with your female partner.
- Acquired secondary premature ejaculation – This type of premature ejaculation occurs after several sexual intimations without any ejaculation problem.
Common causes of Premature Ejaculation
The main cause of premature ejaculation is not known but male people who are suffering from this sexual difficulty that have a low level of the brain chemical serotonin tend to take less time for ejaculating during sexual intercourse.
There are some of the causes of premature ejaculation are as given below –
- Tension in the relationship between the couple
- Lack of confidence
- Worry about your sexual performance
- Negative feelings about the idea of sexual activity with a partner.
There are several other conditions that lead to premature ejaculation are as given below –
- Unusual levels of neurotransmitters
- Abnormal hormone level
- Infection or inflammation in your prostate or urethra.
Home Remedies for Premature Ejaculation
There are two ways that can be beneficial for male people are as given below –
- Start -and stop method – This process is done for increasing a man’s control over ejaculation in penetration in sex. During sexual activity, either male or female ceases sexual stimulation at that time if you feel to have an orgasm and again restart when you can feel of approaching orgasm has decreased.
- Squeeze method – This process is the same as compared with the previous one. In this method, the male individual softly presses the penis or his partner does for around 30 seconds before resuming sexual intercourse. After that, a male individual tries to achieve this upward of three or four times before allowing himself to ejaculate. This experiment is necessary to prevent this sexual problem. However, if this sexual difficulty is not resolved then consulting with your doctor.
Treatment of Premature Ejaculation
If this sexual problem exists after the natural remedies then consult with your doctor. Most of the doctors may recommend having counselling with an expert therapist in sexual problems to resolve premature ejaculation. There is no medication approved for the treatment of premature ejaculation in the United States. But there are some antidepressants that are beneficial in delaying ejaculation to some extent.
Dapoxetine is one of the medicines are used in several countries to treat the problem of primary and secondary premature ejaculation, especially in male people. This medicine is a rapid-acting SSRI, which can be used in treating this sexual problem but it can be used if
- Lacking control over ejaculation
- Any interpersonal difficulty or personal distress due to premature ejaculation.
- Before ejaculation occurs, vaginal sex persists for less than 2 minutes during sexual intercourse.
However, the side-effects of this medicine are dizziness, nausea, diarrhea, and headache.
If you are suffering from premature ejaculation that creates several problems in your marriage life then applies some home remedies to prevent this sexual problem. But if premature ejaculation exists after applying home remedies or occur for a long period then consult with your doctor.