What are the Risks of Having Safe Sex Without a Condom?
Some of the people think that having sex without a condom is a more pleasurable and enjoyable experience with their partner. Several individuals may also have latex allergies that mean that using a condom is not an option during sexual activity. There are some of the risks of having sex without a condom which are as discussed below –
- Unwanted Pregnancy – If you have sex without a condom with your partner then it increases the risk of unwanted pregnancy during penetrating vaginal sex. Unwanted pregnancy also occurs if you miss taking contraceptive medicine for continuous days. When you are not interested to take pills then should use a condom to prevent any pregnancy.
- Sexually Transmitted Infections – Condoms are one of the best ways to prevent the spread of sexually transmitted infections during anal, vaginal, and oral sex with a partner. However, the condom does not prevent all sexually transmitted diseases. It may prevent several sexual diseases such as gonorrhea, syphilis, HIV, chlamydia, and many more. Thus. if you have sex with your partner with no use of a condom then it enhances the risk of several sexually transmitted infections. It also increases the risk of AIDS which is not treatable until now. There we should use condoms during sexual activity with our partner that lowers the risk of sexually transmitted diseases in both men and women.
There are several tips without using a condom in sexual intercourse between couples are as discussed below –
- Ensure that have both been tested – If you have sex with a partner without using a condom then should make sure that both are not suffering from any sexually transmitted diseases by using an STD test first. It is one of the best ways to prevent sexually transmitted diseases without using a condom. If you have sex without knowing about sexually transmitted diseases then it is very harmful to the healthy person either boy or girl. If you make a sexual relationship with your partner then should honest about their sexual diseases that make strong bonding and lowers the risk of sexually transmitted infections. For preventing the spread of all sexually transmitted infections during sexual activity without a condom then you will try to ensure that you have a comprehensive test for sexual diseases such as Syphilis, Gonorrhea, HIV, Chlamydia, Trichomonas, and herpes.
- Alternate contraception – If you are interested in sex with your partner without a condom then make sure that have another option to avoid unwanted pregnancy. There are some of the different forms of contraception this it is important to talk with your partner about the other options which is best for you.
- Don’t feel pressure for sex – When you have sex with your partner without using a condom then should take precautions during sexual activity. First of all, it is important that both are ready for sex without a condom then you feel no pressure before sex. You should make sure that both ones are suffering from any sexual disease that lowers the pressure during sex. If you don’t know about your partner’s conditions then it can lead to much more worry, stress, and anxiety.
- Sexually transmitted diseases (STD) – If you have sex with your partner without using a condom then it increases the risk of sexually transmitted infections. When you are interested in sex with your partner without a condom then should test both of you which lowers the risk of spreading sexual diseases. There are some of the STD tests that will provide accurate results in 14 days.
- Pregnancy – If you have unprotected sex with your partner then it increases the chances of unwanted pregnancy which lowers the respect in your society. When you are worried about sex without using a condom then should seek out emergency contraception as soon as possible.
Conclusions – Condom plays an important role in lowering sexual diseases or infections in both men and women. We should use a condom during sexual activity that may prevent the spread of sexual diseases and unwanted pregnancy which is a benefit for both boys and girls.